Share Mercy Humanitarian and Development Organization
CRAIPREP semi-annual report (2015 nov-2016 may)
[SIX MONTHS INTERFAITH PEACE PROJECT PROGRESS REPORT 2015 NOV TO 2016 MAY CRAIPREP II]
[CIVIC AND RELIGION ALLIANCE ON INTERFAITH PEACE AND RULE OF LAW EDUCATION AND PROMOTION (CRAIPREP II)SHARE MERCY HUMANITARIAN AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION, SOCIETY OF ENLIGHTENING QURANIC KNOWLEDGE JOINTLY IMPLEMENTED. THE PROJECT WAS ABLE TO IMPLEMENT WITH THE SUPPORT OF DREIKONIGSAKTION (AUSTRIA). THROUGHOUT THE IMPLEMENTATION, ALL THE LEARNING POINTS, ISSUES, DIFFICULTIES, ACHIEVEMENTS WERE DOCUMENTED FOR THE PARTNERS AND STAKEHOLDERS TO CARRY ON IMPROVING FOR THE SUSTAINABLE INTERFAITH PEACE IN MYANMAR AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD ALIKE.
Objective 1: To organize Interfaith Peace Working Forces, Agents and Rule of Law Promoters into Civic & Religions’ Alliance on Peace (CRAIPREP), backed their operation by Technical and Social Campaign Team
Outcome 1: It will build the confidence of Inter faith peace makers, rule of law promoters and human rights defenders and bring the hope for general public for their social security
1.1 In secretariat, three personnel (one for liaising _ office management, overall programme advising, coordination and organizing and advocacy, creating group mails, blogs, facebook and tweeter pages, documentary, online media campaign, information, gathering from the hubs, compile, analyze and put it to online, another one for accounts and financial management, office secretary, helping logistics work for Hubs in doing events and online information communication)
Achievements against Outcome 1
Outcome 2: It will create strengthening of Inter faith peace work-group and build more trust, ties and restore belief among others
1.2 CRAIPREP will hold monthly Interfaith Peace and Rule of Law meeting and it will be communicated to the public through online and press media welcoming the professional media
Achievements against Outcome 2
Outcome 3: Yangon Regional Alliance for Inter faith Peace and Rule of Law Watchdog is strengthened
1.3 Anti-Hatred, Anti-fear-mongers campaign and true commissioning results communicating to the online users
1.4 Interfaith and peace Information, and situation focal for four Hubs and clearing house
Achievements against Outcome 3
Objective 2: To develop and strengthen (CRAP) Hubs in Three Townships and build the capacity of Interfaith Peace and Rule of Law Watchdog Agents and engage them to the Local Government and the Public
Outcome 4: In three Townships, Interfaith Peace Promotion and Rule of Law Watchdog mechanism is cultivated;
2.1 Interested individuals will be mobilized to engage in Interfaith Peace Promotion and Rule of Law Watchdog;
Achievements against Outcome 4
Outcome 5: Interfaith peace messages were disseminated to the public whose awareness is raised and motivated to change the attitude and behavior towards cross-religions, willingness to maintain the peace and stability of the area.
2.2 CRAP will hold Interfaith Peace Conferences to introduce the local Government and civil society organizations, and educate and communicate interfaith peace messages and cultivate the practices of dialogue rather than confrontations. The outlined themes to deliver in the conference were as follow:
a) Networking among participants and with Local Government;
b) Delivering ‘the true teachings of Religions’ by the talks of each religious leader followed by questions and answers;
c) Panel Discussion: ‘Perspectives on the current issues and how to deal with it’ by each religious leaders and followed by floor discussions.
d) Workshop: Formulating ‘the community’s perspective on religious conflicts and action plan to restore peace and conflict risk reduction’.
Achievements against Outcome 5
Outcome 6: Local Government is officially informed and collaborates to maintain the area peace and stability as well as watchdog the departments related to ‘area stability and peace’.
Achievements against Outcome 6
Outcome 7: Newly grassroots community has got experiences and exposures interacting with Interfaith Peace Promoters on Peace, and Development focus.
Achievements against Outcome 7
2.3 Township Level Interfaith Peace and Rule of Law Promoters will be mentored in doing Case Studies, documentation skills and documentary skills by the CRAP volunteers by monthly visits.
CSOs and CBO Based Interfaith Peace and Rule of Law Promotion Project Steering Committee Term of Reference
Project Steering Committee
In the steering committee, respective member are from four districts; one from Share Mercy, one from SEQK, one each from the remaining areas making total into (4). Alternative Chairman will be serving for six months duration.
Steering Committee Members Minimum Criterion
(1) Must give (8) hours a month for the project
(2) Good at Social Dealing and Communication
(3) Must have experience in social works
(4) Must have ability to cooperate
(5) Must be ethical, right profession and acknowledged by the society
Term of Reference of Steering Committee Members
(1) For project, if needed must help, suggest and link to the stakeholders
(2) Regularly join the monthly network meeting
(3) Must suggest, contribute and support the Meetings, forum, and training, before, during and after.
Steering Committee Members List (temporary)
Name Duty and District Representing Phone
Daw Ni Ni Than Share Mercy, Vice President and Programme Director 09-7316-1510, 09-420-119-420
U Khin Maung SEQK 09-311-48-519
U Soe Aung *Tharkayta East District 09-7390-2996
U Aung Moe Thu (Mayangone) West District 09-43120-248
U Zaw Min (Dala) South 09-420-263-273
U Thein Win North 09-5104-811
U Tun Yee (Bahai) Partner 09-2547-37273
Training and Sharing Sessions
Share Mercy and partners, SEQK, Dala CSO organized “Training Workshop on Peace and Politics” on 22.May.2016 at YMCA, Young Men’ Christian Association building. We expected that CSOs and societies members were able to understand about the communal conflicts, issues; hate-speeches inflamed by the politics and made them to participate actively Rule of Law Promotion Activities.
Objectives of the Training Workshop were;
Agenda of the Training Workshop is as follows;
Sr. Sub-Title Facilitated by Tool Duration
1. Union and Citizens and 1982 Citizens’ Law U Wayan Tin Maung Win National Anthem and Power-point Slides 9:00-10:30 AM
2. Status of Current Union of Myanmar U Khin Muang Cho Group Painting, Poem Writing or desired one or another form of expression 10:30-12:15 Noon
3. Lunch Break YMCA Team Group 12:15-13:15 Noon
4. Cases Studies and discussion on general findings, social justice, legal justice, minority rights U Wayan T.M.W Discussion 13:15-14:45 Noon
5. How to promote social, legal and minority rights Daw Ni Ni Than and Daw War War Lin Tun Picture, Drawing and Painting 15:00-16:30 Noon
6. How to link-up and drawing Action Plan U Wayan Tin Maung Win A0 and Marker Pen 16:30-17:30 Noon
Action points agreed to do at the end of the training and workshop
What When Who How
Hatred and Suspect Reduction by chance, by individuals among the colleagues in the form of small group discussions, family’s discussion
Discussion on respective religious leaders’ Quotes While enjoying the social time NGOs, CSOs and CBOs Members At meetings, and tea-shops
Religious Festival and Special Days Summer Course Opening Time Individuals Buddhism (Civilization Course and Religious Festival Days)
Interfaith Peace Awareness Raising Sessions Peasants, Fisher Folks Gathering Times Peasants, Fisher Folks Unions Within Individuals’ Reach
To have “Religious Harmonization Act” 2016 Share Mercy, Legal Network and Partners Networks Advocacy through Law Makers
To have law on “Conflict Protection Law” based on Constitution Article 364 2016 Share Mercy, Legal Network and Partners Networks Advocacy through Law Makers
Primary Level Curriculum Adoption from the perspective of Interfaith Peace 2017 Share Mercy, Religious Leaders, and Partners’ Network Drafted the curriculum, Edited, Published, of Ministry of Education and Approaching Department of Alternative Education
Civic Education Lessons 2017 Share Mercy, NNER, Students Union, MRLC Collection to have book and submit to Education Department
Exchange Visit to Religious Institutions, and Monuments 2016 Share Mercy, Religious Leaders, and Partners’ Network Project Activities Dates, Special Religious Days
Persons with Ideas and Conceptual Revolutions will partner together and form the network an do network activities 2016 Share Mercy, Religious Leaders, and Partners’ Network Walking, Collect the Rubbish, Distribute Drinking Water, Humanitarian Assisting Activities
Religious Harmonization Act
As per the discussions during the Peace and Politics Training Workshop, there is Religious Harmonization Act, in Singapore. Participants of four religions in workshop were interested in this act. They feel that people will no longer be able to spread hate speeches individually and if somebody is found guilty, law will take action that it will no longer be damaging the larger group of people in large scale. They are motivated to have it for Myanmar through the policy dialogues with the law makers and Member of Parliaments.
Sharing Sessions on Nationalism and National Cause
SEQK, U Khin Maung discussed about the positive and negative effects of Nationalism and National Cause. It is good about the word Nationalism but if that Nationalism doing harm to minority, then it won’t be good to those. We cannot expect same in every situation that we also need to consider about the differences.
Then he highlighted with the word Nationalism, which is abused by conflicts makers, hatred-mongers and fear mongers’ common word, then he let the participants to brainstorm to use instead of Nationalism; they came up with Universalism, Humanism, and Pluralism, that is the way he tried to get agreement of the participants for maintaining the country’s stability and development.
Citizens Duties and Rights
2008 Constitution, chapter 8 was explained and discussions made with the CSO members in Dala Township, Yangon Region. It was seen that nobody knew about the constitution well and they were surprised to know about having such binding between citizens and the government. Altogether there were (24) CSO Members from Dala joined this. After knowing about the Citizens Duties and Rights, they were more motivated to act and participate as a citizen, after being aware of their roles and for the development of the town, region and country as a whole.
Advocacy *Special Event*
Share Mercy could advocate about non-discrimination against religions to Social Minister from Yangon Regional Government.
As a result, on 30.June.2016 at Quadruplet Meeting, opening remark is made by Social Minister U Nainggan Lin, from Yangon Region, Yangon Regional Government, in his speech he talked about “the importance of interfaith peace; peaceful coexistence in this special event”
Figure 1 Quadruple Meeting Among Teachers, Single Parents, Children, Social Minister U Nainggan Lin and Members of Parliaments, Local Authorities, Share Mercy, Dala Township Steering Committee Members and Religious Leaders’ Meeting at Yangon International Hotel, Yangon Region, on 30.June.2016
Quoted “One positive event I noted and felt significantly here in today ceremony was that of having different religious groups of people’s involvement. They are found to be actively engaging throughout the special occasion in my presence. In addition to that I noticed the T-shirt; Share Mercy’s Uniform, in the back, I happened to read the statement spoken by Indian President, it stated that the noble people use religion to make friend whereas the non-noble people use for attacking the other. In my country, I experienced discrimination against religions that I want to encourage not to discriminate” Unquoted, Social Minister U Nainggan Lin, Yangon Regional Government, 40 Years of Age, Male, Married with One Son.
Effective and Efficient Network
Monthly Interfaith Network Meetings were regularly organized from Dec-2015 to May 2016, six-months-time.
Meetings were mostly joined by CSOs and CBOs and Individuals who are working on Interfaith Peace; Byanmaso Parahita CSO, Dala CSO, SEQK, Share Mercy, Htaukkyant CSO: Pyinnyaparami Education Nursery, Individuals from Thakayta also joined the meetings. In six months times, there were (62) network members joined the network meetings and in average there are (10-11) participated in the information sharing and action planning and decision making process.
Meeting attendance can be seen not regular or up and down reaching (20) in few months and finally reaching (7) the minimum; reasons are variety; CSOs have their own activities; such as participating in the Ward Related Activities, like doing anti-mosquito campaign or monthly festivals falling in the months or their CSO meetings or Buddhist/Muslim religious activities celebrations or sometime they gave priority to their CSOs Members social affairs; wedding ceremonies or funeral services attending. There are others factors such as “Traffic Jam” to go one to another parts of Yangon, they are taking part in many organizations and many networks; having too many meetings, difficult transportation, sometime for livelihood related activities. In such occasion, they communicate via telephone and or facebook; social media.
Interfaith Peace Network Monthly Meeting Attendance
Sr. Venue Month Male Female Total Participants
1. Interfaith Peace Network Focal Point Pazundaung 1 Dec 2015 10
2. (Education Nursery
Htaukkyant) 31 Jan 2016 14 6 20
3. (Education Nursery
Htaukkyant) 28 Feb 2016 5 2 7
4. SEQK Office 19 Mar 2016 5 2 7
5. Interfaith Peace Network Focal Point Pazundaung 4 April 2016 5 3 8
6. Interfaith Peace Network Focal Point Pazundaung 28 May 2016 10 5 15
Male Female Ratio in Network Monthly Meeting Attendance
Total : 67
Some decision and action points made during the monthly network meetings were as per below;
What When To be complied by
Redesigning of the “Interfaith Peace Forum” as per the lessons learned Starting Botahtaung Forum Onwards SM/SEQK/CSOs
To expand the programme to ethnic and difficult to access but high, middle and low risks areas like Yangon, Bago, Kayar, Kayin,
Rakhine, Kachin, Mon States as well. Upon Receiving the Signal from Trust Fund All (7) CSOs
Palmphlet will be used in the place of invitation Asap All
To have more community members voices than religious leaders Asap All
Township Selection were made to do the forum : Mingalardon (N), Bahan(W),Botahtaung(E)Dawpon (E),Twantae(S), Hlegu (N), Mingalartaungnyun(TBA) From July Onwards and next year All
To do the trainings for Promoting Rule of Law; Police Manual, Administration Officers’ Manual, Citizens Duties and Rights to members CSOs, CBOs and Members On 22.May.2016 All
To monitor the Interfaith Peace Related Issues and discussed how to copy and handle Always All
Interaction and Cooperation with the other networks and Actors
Kangyidaunt Township, Youth Network Interfaith Peace Special Talk, Pathein District, Ayeyawaddy Region. They organized the special talk by local leaders who are the authors namely Naing (Myanmar) and U. Shwe Aung Thin. More than (200) local people joined from 9-2 PM special talk. It was the local initiative and we are also closely working with that CSO in Ayeyawaddy Region. More cooperation will be made possible as Ayeyawaddy has higher risk in interfaith conflict due to some activists’ activities there.
Paralegal Network, Ayeyawaddy Region also joined the training organized by the Interfaith Peace Network, altogether (10) paralegals joined the one day training. After joining the peace and politics, we collected their voices as per below;
Religious Leaders ‘Forum
SM also jointly worked with BLAR as one of the CSOs (Religious Based) Building Loving-Kindness among Religions. Together we organized the “Religious Leaders Forum” on 26 Mar 2016 at Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon Region. Altogether there were around 240 participants.
BLAR later changed as (Building Love) is Faith-Based organization network, including (5) religions in Myanmar. Religious Leaders organized the “religious leaders’ forum. Currently, as they don’t have policies and structures; they are developing policies and other required documentation. Among (5) religions, three religious faith groups are SEQK, Bahai Sasanar, Christian Leaders are in CRIAPREP Network Members, who take part in CRAIPREP Netwrok Forum; Building Love is their own activity or their masterpiece being the religious leaders groups.
26. Mar.2016 Religious Leaders’ Forum, at Summit Park View, Yangon
Sr. Male Female Total
1 180 58 238
Htaukkyant Forum was organized on (6 Feb 2016) from 9:00 AM to evening 5:00 PM in Htaukkyant “Tha Pyay Nyo” town’s hall. More than 180 participants joined the “Peaceful Co-existence Forum”.
Sr. Male Female Total
1 149 33 182
Figure 2 After Monthly Network Meeting at Htaukkyant Town Pyinyaparami Nursery, Mingalardon Townhip, Yangon Region
Hubs and its functions and roles
Regarding the hubs, so far there are SEQK Hub (Botahtaung), Byamaso Parahita CSO (Thingangyun) Hub, Dala Township Development Hub, Thakayta Community Group Gathering Point, Oakkan Township Peace and Unity Group Gathering Point, Pyinnyaparami Education Network Hub (Htaukkyant) and Building Love Network.
Before the project implementation, Bymaso Parahita CSO was not formally established; they had been meeting informally in their township, discussing all arising cases and doing communal work collectively. But after SM introductory and highlights about “Communal Conflicts” they discussed among the members and decided to set up as township CSO and starting then onwards they are having more activities such as running library, giving “Oxygen Container” to the emergency patients on free of charges, blood donation, cleaning in the ward collectively, anti-mosquito campaign, Martyrs Day Celebration, Election Observation and Voters’ Education and Buddhist Religious Festival and Islam Religious Festival Celebration in the wards and responding to Flood Victim in their capacity. They also work on-line; social media and putting all their activities and sharing “Interfaith Peace” posts and reduction of Hate Speech and photos, and video. They are having their meeting on their own, at the initial stages they invited Share Mercy and SEQK to observe and give advice. This hub is gradually developing, they feel. They are known to the authority and authority discussed for communal issues; and trying to control in consultation with the local police or if needed authority. Their role has been changed before involving Interfaith Peace Activities and after the activities with Share Mercy, chairman U Aung Moe said in meeting during first first six months.
The same activities are also happening in SEQK CSO, they are together for Interfaith Peace with Share Mercy and her network partners. They took part in Peace and Politics Training Workshop organized by CRAIPREP Interfaith Peace Network, after that they reorganized the workshop on “Amending the 1982 Citizen Law”. They also work online; social media and raised the issue of Interfaith Peace and information sharing of risky cases. They are more organized CSO, faith based CSO, and they have rigid policy. They also works for Gender Project with the organization like WON (Women Network) and Building Love Faith Group network. Before participating -CRAIPREP Interfaith Network, they had been Faith-Based Group and after involving they maintain the status.
Dala CSO is the weakest among all CSOs in term of living standards and education, most of them are primary education levels, hardest hit by poverty, but their participation is high among other, they hold monthly meeting regularly. They have least communal problems, though they have mixture of Islam and Buddhist in the town. As they are regularly meeting, they can share and care for the communal problems, potential risks. In the CSO there are both Muslims and Buddhists; even religious leaders from both the religions, this is sample of peaceful coexisting in Yangon region. They do community development works; deal with NGOs like Share Mercy, Habitat for Humanity, Shinhan Card Company and involving in the activities. They don’t have specific venue for doing activities but occasionally they changed the place in the communities, still they can perform the needy tasks. They used religious place to meet together time by time. They watch the community and communicate with network members for any communal conflicts risks. After involving in the CRAIPREP Network they came to know the important of communal conflicts and more actively involving in the community affairs.
Oakkan Township Peace and Unity Group Gathering Point
Former time in old government, they have office venue provide by the former government; they resolved the issues and problems particularly happening between or among Interfaith Group of People, for example, disputes involving Buddhist and Muslims, they resolved and many cases were solved and they could maintain the peaceful coexistence and reduce the potential problems, they handled them carefully as they had communal problems and villages and people were set fire and dead.
But now in new government, they lost their office venue; as the office venue is “Illegal Occupying” that they have no specific venue but still they are keeping on resolving the problems happening in the town, they also take part in all activities which is beneficial to the people; they did election monitoring and reporting on rule of Law. They work with the local authority and police to immediately response to the communal problems and any types of risks.
Thakayta Community Group Gathering Point
They are originally group of tuition teachers; they time by time meet in each member house and do what has been beneficial to the town as a group. They give time to do communal works; though they are teaching works as they realized that sharing information is important ္္for them and community. They are not formally organized, but being educated people they can collectively work whenever it is needed in short time due to having wider social network; they are very closely sharing the information and contained the problems. Their existence is no change; from informal to informal only before and after involving with CRAIPREP Interfaith Network.
Pyinnyaparami Education Network Hub (Htaukkyant)
The founder was U Thein Win, he established school (free of charges), and with the participation of the community he organized many activities for the welfare of the community in Htaukkyant. This CSO educates more than (200) students of all religions, and interact with all faith group people. With former government, they found difficult to do communal activities but now with the changing situations, they are more interacting for community development from the perspective of education, and peaceful coexistence, they watch dog interfaith peace situation and share and care among the community members as needed.
BLAR (Building Love) is Faith-Based organization network, including (5) religions in Myanmar. Religious Leaders organized the “religious leaders’ forum. Currently, as they don’t have policies and structures; they are developing policies and other required documents.
In conclusion, all the network members organized the meeting by themselves with their community members; apart from Dala, they do it on their own, particularly working on community development, communal works; donations, celebration, watching on interfaith peace status and sharing information. For Dala, as it is SM project site, one SM officer organized the meeting regularly with the community participations.
In all the forums organized up to now, in every forum there were agreements made by the participants from different religions. They did those agreements and resolutions during the group works and brain-storming sessions. In all forums, those statements were distributed to the wider audience. During the implementation of the project and SM others projects, such statements were communicated to the Government Authorities and Departmental Heads as well.
Full context could be seen in the annex.
Share Mercy (Secretariat), Paralegal Network (Ayeyawaddy), Byamaso Parahita, Dala Development Committee, Yadanar Mahar, Friendly Child, AGE are planning to expand the programme not only to States, but also to the areas like Rakhine, Kayar, Kayin, Yangon, Mon, Ayeyawaddy Region. CRAIPREP III will be submitting the proposal to Burma Welfare Trust and Ummah Welfare Trust Fund.
Township to expand the project
Current To expand To add
East Thingangyun Thakayta Mingalartaungnyunt
West – Mayangone Hlaingtharya
South Thanlyin Dala Twnetay
North Teikgyi (Oakkan) Hlegu Htaukkyant
No. 10, 2nd Floor, 53rdStreet, 2ndWard, Pazundaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel: (95) 09-7955-43906, (95) 09-420-119-420, (95) 09-3387-6343
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, http://www.sharemercy.net
“Building the self and environment peace with Loving-Kindness’’ Forum
(Thingangyun, 15 August 2015)
Collection of Decision
Definition of Loving-Kindness
1. God of all religions said “to have Loving-kindness”. All religions are based on Loving-Kindness.
2. Loving-kindness is based on precept, composure, mutual trust, and sympathy.
3. Loving-Kindness is the key for success. Loving-Kindness make the human being to be good filled with this characterize; patient, forgiveness, Loving-Kindness, be positive, lack of favoritism.
4. Loving-Kindness is gift, and essential need for human being.
5. Loving-Kindness can’t be described with words, but it can get by application.
Group 1–Loving-Kindness and Social Media.
1. The beginning of media is from initial world. To spread the Loving-Kindness, we need the good environment and media.
2. We should use the media widely to spread the Peace and Loving-Kindness.
3. Media can give either good results or bad results, so People who used the media should emphasize on the strength of information source, lack of favoritism, altruistically sharing. Not to be fanaticism on religion, region, ethic, gang. Be use the media separate human and policy.
4. We must investigate the strength of information source.
5. Before sharing information, we should think the good or bad results of it by comparing with attentiveness and knowledges. We must have accountability for information. (E.g. – To share right information, we should use this quote “in line with standard of sharing information”
Group 2 – Loving-Kindness, Self and environment
1. Nowadays, youths are weak in operation of philanthropy, deads of Loving-Kindness, although they expert in using the internet, phone, electronic technical.
2. In building the peace among all religions, the political transparency is essential need for that. We need to solve the dissimilarity peacefully. The school lessons should be involve Civics, Good Citizen, Good Human lessons in teaching to the youths.
3. The fashions need to be suitable with social society.
4. To reform the mindset, assumption, and negotiation. Eg- To cooperate the worthy things of all religions.
5. In making Sepread of Loving-Kindness, we need to use the advises, and knowledges.
6. We can build the balance and peaceful world only base on Loving-Kindness.
7. We can get the chance of mutual understanding on the own religion and other religion by coexistence among the religions and difference ethics.
Group 3–Loving-Kindness and Human Rights
1. The base of Fairness is Loving-Kindness.
2. Human Right is innate chance of every people. Human Right is for all class, gender, ethic, and religion.
3. If education standard is low, we can’t build the Peace.
4. According to the human right, although there are differences we should stay with mutual respect without separation of religion and ethic.
Group 4–Challenges and opportunities for building peace among all religions
1. Conflict make the interest and learning on other religions and raise the political knowledges among the public.
2. All religions participate in helping on the disaster condition.
3. In responding sabotages, we should respond it by basing on Unselfish and Loving-Kindness.
4. Every people should avoid handling and sharing the Hate.
5. Government, all religions, every ethic should obey the law and order.
6. In making donation, it decreases the religious separation by collaborating all religions.
7. Government need to collaborate and giving permission to CSOs which is operate regard with peace.
Quantity Male (%) Female (%) Total
ThinganGyun 123 78 35 22 158
“Co-existing peacefully without religious discrimination” Forum
(Dala, 21 November 2015)
Collection of Decisions
Group 1 – Having Loving-Kindness and Hate each other.
Having love, each other
1. Can give understanding and sympathy on each other.
2. Can increase the essential need for human being like Peace and Joy.
3. Can get safety life with the highly sympathy, patient, mutual respect and decrease egoist and conflicts.
4. Can overcome difficulties more by getting Loving-Kindness on each other.
5. Be happy life and appear more helping person.
6. Can behave to improve more by learning together religious speech.
7. Can overcome difficulties together by living together peacefully.
8. Can build peaceful environment of Loving-Kindness without hate, worry.
Having Jealous and hate on each other
1. It makes high more deaths, Killings, being angry, argument each other and self worry.
2. It makes more classifications, broken relationship, and unity due to Jealous within groups and each group
3. It makes more maleficence and decrease regional stability.
4. It degenerates on every sector like police, business, education, social because of the war between different gangs.
5. Youth generations will feel hurt and hopeless.
6. Self and other can face trouble and lives can ruin nothing.
Group 2- Results of Peaceful Situation and Conflict Situation.
Results of Peaceful Situation
1. Be peace and stable society.
2. Be united each other and can avoid war, enemy, quarrels, conflict.
3. Become develop with good business.
4. Be stay enjoying without worry and more patient and forgiveness.
5. Be comfortable in travelling without fear.
6. Be reducing dangerous, and feel gratitude of healthy.
7. Be staying and set up family lives, no need to run and move their home.
8. Be overcome comfortably the interruption of environment.
1. No smooth travelling security and transportation.
2. Can’t be stable region due to conflicts and wars.
3. Can’t trust and be doubt each other due to distribution of miss information.
4. Be increase worry, fear, and crimes.
5. Be lose influence of law and can’t stable good price and basic lives.
6. Be plenty of diseases and down public healthy.
7. Can’t stable social lives, business and political due to no smooth relationship within different people living on the same earth, and easy hurt social lives.
8. Be helter-skelter each other without discussions.
9. Be face occupation of no knowledge leader with ruined unity.
10. Be face lose of freedom and human rights.
Group 3 – Separation and Non Separation of Ethnic and Religious
Separation of Ethnic and religious
1. Be increase power of cynicism.
2. Be no enjoyable lives.
3. Be increase doubt, fear, worry, helpless on each other and more crimes, conflict and dangerous.
4. Can be interrupted lives, place of low class of people.
5. No influence of Law and Religious.
6. Get down in every aspect of political, business, education, healthy and social.
7. Can get psycho, untrust, and hurt within mindset of children and youth.
No Separation of Ethnic and Religious
1. Be more friendship, mutual respect, unity each other, peace environment.
2. Be powerful in society with highly patient, without fear, worry.
3. Can accept difference of people, culture.
4. Be reduce greedy, angry.
5. Be more trust on each other.
6. Be Loving-Kindness friendly with respect on differences.
7. Can get unity, peace, equal by doing same of each religion
Group 4 – Coexistences within Region and Private Existences.
Coexistences within Region
1. Can exchange differences though different feeling, concept, religion, group and person.
2. Can help difficulties of each other with mutual respect and trust.
3. Can help when there is affair about health and social case.
4. Can be highly satisfactions.
5. Can be high sharing feeling, unity, and combining due to living within society.
1. Be lonely without friends.
2. Be helpless for eating, healthy, social, and case regards with difficulties situations.
3. Be more disadvantages of loneliness.
4. Can face strange, not balance with environment without most of Loving-Kindness.
Quantity Male (%) Female (%) Total
Dala 54 36 94 64 148
“Religion, Knowledge and Peace’’ Forum
(Thar Kay Ta, 25 August 2015)
Collection of Discussion
Group 1 – “Religions”
1. Religious is not inborn.
2. Every religious said ‘Do bad be bad, Do good be good’
3. If you hold Peace congenial, coexistence and obedience speech of each religious, different religious can coexisting peacefully.
4. Everybody can trust their religious freely and make to good by learning together of each religious speech.
5. Every religious said to have Loving-Kindness on all.
6. Have to give respect to other religious without absolutely trust only on self religious.
7. Besides self religious, need to know and respect differences of other religious by learning.
8. Loving-Kindness Power of all religious can build peaceful world by extinguishing inner fire of each soul.
9. By living together Loving-Kindnessly each other in self country, can create the world as a beautiful flower great garden with different flowers.
Group 2 – Knowledge and rationality
1. Although there is much knowledge, need to have rationality.
2. Knowing religious speech is also knowledge.
3. Knowledge is not inborn, can get by observation on all things.
4. Technical based on knowledge.
5. A country need knowledge and technicians for developing .
6. For developing new generation, there are need to teach and support knowledge and technical from country, teachers and parents.
7. Knowledge is a subject which need to learn from cradle to death.
8. Shouldn’t discuss deeds with no knowledge and rationality person.
9. If there is no rationality, may be wrong thinking and conception and easy to believe words of people.
10. If there is no rationality or usage of religious speech, it is not real religious person.
11. Alhough there is rationality, if you make wrong decision, it can appear bad results.
12. It isn’t possible to build peaceful world without knowledge and rationality.
13. Although there is knowledge and rationality, if you don’t use it for philanthropy, you can lose human being mindset.
Group 3 – How to bring Peace, Advantages.
Peace is needed to begin by self and need to bave patient, trust on a religion, respect and be positive on self religion, and balancing with environment.
1. In order to disappear totalitarianism, extremism and victimization, the law issued by country need to complete with the facts of fair, balancing and good wish.
2. By teaching history of the speech and biography of each religious leaders in school course, it can support for Peace.
3. That’s why, it can be done work well and living well each other.
Group 4 – Social Justice
Rare native and citizen’s rights should be obeying as constitution by all people.
1. Should recognize rare religious rights.
2. Should have forgiveness, understanding, worthy and mutual respect on every class.
3. To reduce until no more extremism, self religious Loving-Kindness and favoring.
4. To think right by learning other religious and also well know self religion.
5. To implement warranty education system for right knowledge.
6. To think self work and not to miss although with good wishes.
7. Should meet frequently each religious leader and discuss to reduce extremism.
8. Government and public have to try to feel influence of law and be effective law by public.
Quantity Male (%) Female (%) Total
Thar Kay TA 47 68 22 32 69
“Exchange discussions of religious Leader’’
(Summit Park View ၊ 27-March-16)
Collection of discussions
Definition of Loving-Kindness
1. The power of Loving-Kindness will appear by using balance of water, earth and air each other.
2. By practicing four dhamma; Mitta: loving-Kindness, Mercy, Happiness, Neglect, we have to remove the hatred from the world and spread the loving-kindness.
3. All different religions have to be mingling and practicing no “Discrimination” among the interfaith group of people and study the beauty of the religions, do; sharing and peacefully co-existing.
By loving-Kindness, Lord Buddha wide spread Buddhism. He, himself applied it and he is regarded to be the representative of Loving-Kindness.
Human has to practice like “Earth”; love has to be depicted by the unity.
By applying “Mitta” one must forgive in consideration, share “Love”, “Keep No Hatred against anyone, see in love, myitta is kind of forgiving”
Love has free attraction. One must have loving-kindness on all human being, one must be emphatic, God is love and love is God.
Question: What did all regions say about loving-kindness?
Loving-kindness is powerful attraction. One must be patient like earth and widely shared.
Loving-Kindness does not discreminate between persons to persons and haves and have-nots. It is in fact, forgiving with the empathic consideration.
No matter how cruel it is, lord himself forgives. He urged human to have Loving-Kindness. It is patience and forgiving.
Questions: How “Loving-Kindness” is best described in religious texts of all religions?
Love is powerful magnet. Man may practice love and must step up to the new garden. We must demonstrate love and best way to thank.
Have confidence in Allah and he crates human for love.
Chrisna did not react with anger, but with love.
Mitta Sokka is what has been taught by Lord Buddha in Buddhism. It has action and reaction. It is peaceful, Winning, and Equality.
Presentation of Loving-Kindness by All Different Religions
Loving-kindness is the greatest. It has “Attractive Power” like magnet. Loving-Kindness is warm and safe for all. People with no “The Loving-Kindness will act like animals.
World Leaders’ need to have loving-kindness in heart and soul and those with it will enable to eradicate the conflicts. Let us apply “Loving-Kindness” for World Peace.